Contract/ part-time, Salary DOE + bonus, London
techsapiens is a young, innovative and fast-growing MSP & MSSP that delivers top-tier IT infrastructure and support to a demanding SME client base. We specialise in running IT systems where security, reliability and performance are of utmost importance. Our business is growing rapidly, and our service portfolio is becoming more sophisticated.
Clients in industries ranging from financial services, legal, private healthcare, consulting & coworking rely on our services and support to run their critical business infrastructure and provide them with fully managed IT services.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role, with excellent growth prospects given our size & velocity. You will be part of not just the techsapiens family but also part of the extended family for our clients, with whom we have very close working relationships.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Manager to help improve our online presence, raise the company profile and increase awareness of all the great things that we, and the clients we support are achieving. We are ideally looking for candidates that can work on a contract/part-time basis but we are flexible and keen to hear from any experienced marketing specialists that believe they can help us. The successful candidate will be given the flexibility to develop the scope of the role, and to map out our marketing strategy and company profile. Some of the responsibilities are listed below, but the scope and nature of the role will likely develop as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities & Desired Experience
- Blog posts: editing / writing
- Case studies (Written/Video)
- Video Testimonials
- Video company showcase
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Company & CEO’s LinkedIn profile
- Tweaking and posting content that we obtain on a regular basis from our vendors
- Generating fresh content based on our business
- Engaging with our community (clients, vendors): re-tweeting, commenting, sharing
- Website: improving / redeveloping our websites (either directly or working with designers + developers)
- Developing collateral (Company Profile, Services Brochure & Quoting/Proposal Templates)
- You are ambitious and entrepreneurial – you will be a crucial part of a small team at an early stage, and help take techsapiens to the next level, so you see yourself contributing to the work we are doing to build our future together.
- You enjoy solving problems, taking on challenges and finding creative solutions. You are resourceful, unblockable and relentless. You will find the right solution quickly. You have your eye on the ultimate goal and the will to find a way. No excuses, no blame. The buck stops with you.
- Do the dishes: this is a small team working on fast-moving projects. Everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and pitch in with whatever work needs to be done. There’s no such thing as ‘not my job’.
- Be responsible. Do what you say you’ll do. Do the right thing no matter what. Don’t wait to be told what to do. Be candid and transparent. Take quiet pride in your work. Self-motivated and self-disciplined. Strong work ethic. Selfless.
- You don’t wait to be told what to do
- You do what you say you’ll do
- You do the right thing when nobody is looking
- Make it better – Not satisfied with the status quo. Desire to improve. Conscious of current reality. Figure out how to make a better tomorrow. Exceed Expectations. Innovative. Proactive.
- How you do anything is how you do everything. Make it amazing.
Diversity & Life Outside Work:
- We believe that an excellent work-life balance is an essential part of being a happy, productive individual. We welcome a varied range of interests outside of work, which we believe contribute directly to the richness of our team.
- We strive for a strong culture at techsapiens which is geared around diverse pursuits, adventure, health & happiness – something more than just hitting the pub at 5 – not that we have anything against going for a beer – quite the opposite!
- IT companies aren’t always the most diverse places so we actively seek candidates who will bring diversity into our team, thinking & culture. We think that life & work are better when we have different points of view.
- We take on pro-bono charity projects and we welcome your input on the types of projects and charities we work with.
As a growing, dynamic business we are passionate about allowing our team-members to develop personally and professionally. We are constantly upgrading our skills and will invest in on-going training & qualifications for our team.
techsapiens is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a detailed application that explains why this role is a great fit for you to [email protected].