Permanent, full-time, £65k-85k DOE + benefits + bonus, flexible working
techsapiens is a young, fast-growing, London-based MSP looking for a hands-on Technical Director to provide technical leadership to our growing team.
The role will involve providing technical leadership across all areas, including:
- Designing and implementing internal and external technical standards, frameworks and processes.
- Taking complete ownership of projects for our SME clients (10-100 headcount)
- Leading our team (10 & growing)
- Working closely with the Managing Director to develop our business
- Operating in a mix of strategic, leadership and hands-on roles
- Driving standardisation, process and automation
MSP Technology Stack
- End User Computing
- Office 365 + Google Workspace
- Azure (AzureAD, InTune, IaaS)
- PSA + RMM (Autotask + Datto RMM)
- Complex mid-size networks (up to ~500 devices)
- Windows Client + Server
- Have deep experience with the above technology stack in an MSP context
- Are the type of person who is never satisfied with ‘good enough’ and have a burning desire to constantly improve and perfect everything you touch and see in your professional life
- Treat clients (customers) like partners, get to know their business and help drive their success
- Want to help build a fantastic professional services and managed services team
Then we want to talk to you immediately!
In addition to our core MSP business, we also work on web and middleware development projects for our clients and it would be a bonus if you have experience of managing such projects and resources.
Email your CV and a detailed application that explains why this role is a great fit for you to [email protected].